Safran Driver/Shipping/Receiving Clerk - EM (Marysville, WA) in MARYSVILLE, Washington
Zodiac Aerospace is a global leader in aircraft equipment and embedded systems offering solutions for Commercial, Regional and Business Aircrafts, as well as Helicopters. Zodiac Aerospace also is a major actor in aircraft safety. Located in more than 18 countries worldwide, the group count up 35.000 employees spread on a hundred sites worldwide, contributing to a €5 billion. Zodiac Aerospace offers a wide range of technologies throughout 3 different activities: Zodiac Aerosystems, Zodiac Cabin and Zodiac Seats.
Zodiac Engineered Materials is recruiting for a Driver/Shipping/Receiving Clerk for our Marysville facility. The position is responsible for loading/unloading trucks, packaging materials, preparing product for shipping, building/constructing packing containers, verifying inventory, delivering product and making associated transactions in computer system, as well as other assigned duties. Position will require some duties to be performed at the production facility and an offsite warehouse.
• Must have 2+ years steady, previous work history in warehouse, material handling and/or inventory.
• Must be highly motivated and be able to work independently or as a team member to complete tasks in a timely manner.
• Must have good data entry skills.
• Must be able to operate a forklift and become a certified operator.
• Must be able to push/pull/lift 80+ pounds.
• Must have the ability to balance multiple tasks/priorities.
• Must have legible handwriting/printing.
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
• Ability to read/write/communicate in English is required.
• Must be able to be certified to drive a 26,000 rated vehicle.
• Must be able to communicate professionally/effectively with many levels of personnel.
• Must have reliable transportation to/from work.
Zodiac Aerospace is a federal contractor subject to the requirements of the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act.
Zodiac Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our application process as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact the Human Resources Department at 360-653-2600.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
It is the policy of Zodiac Aerospace to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.