Safran Supply Chain Planner in PLAISIR, France
Zodiac Aerospace is a world leader in aerospace equipment and systems for commercial, regional and business aircraft and for helicopters and spacecraft. It develops and manufactures state-of-the-art solutions to improve comfort and facilities on board aircraft and high-technology systems to increase aircraft performance and flight safety. Zodiac Aerospace, a Safran* company since February 2018, has 32,500 employees worldwide and generated revenue of 5.1billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017. Zodiac Aerospace is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange.
- Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Together with Zodiac Aerospace, Safran has more than 91,000 employees and would have around EUR 21 billion in adjusted revenue (pro forma 2016).
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
For more information: www.safran-group.com at http://www.safran-group.com/ and www.zodiacaerospace.com at http://www.zodiacaerospace.com/ / Follow @Safran and @ZodiacAerospace on Twitter
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Management of the Spares Planning and Inventory for several Product Lines
- Define the optimal inventory levels balance to reach targeted on Time delivery performances
- Monitor the creation of inventory excess and propose
- Prepare, participate and debrief Sales and Operations Meetings and pilot dedicated action plans
- Participate with production teams to all improvement plans that will lead to optimized inventories and/or shorter procurement lead times
- Work with the Marketing, Sales and engineering teams to capture, assess and add causal forecasts
Education and experience:
Master 2 or equivalent (e.g.Engineer with Supply Chain Specialization)
5 years in supply chain / Demand Planning
Fleuncy in English
Powerpoint, Excel, Word
Forecast Tools ( MCA/SPM or any Advanced Planning and Scheduling tool) would be value appreciated
Customer satisfaction oriented
International Communication ability (Some meetings with US/UK or French teams)
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
It is the policy of Zodiac Aerospace to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.
If you are applying for a job in the United States and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.